1. Net Weight 190kg/black galvanized iron drum, Gross Weight 211.5kg/black galvanized iron
2. Net Weight 900kg/IBC drum, Gross Weight 960kg/IBC drum, 20IBC/20GP.
3. 20MT/ISO Tank
Shipped in 10 days after payment
(Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime) MEKO Anti-skinning agent
1. CAS No.: 96-29-7
2. MF: C4H9NO
3. HS Code: 292800
4. Molecular Weight: 87.12
5. Appearance: colorless and transparent viscous liquid
6. Purity: 99.5%-99.9%
7. Moisture: 0.03% Max.
8. Density (g/ml, 25C): 0.917-0.927
9. Acid Value (mg, KOH/g): 0.05 Max
10. Color (Pt-Co): 5 Max
11. Flashing point: 61-63C
12. Classification: Non-dangerous chemical goods
1. Mainly used as an anti skinning agent for alkyd resin coating. Recommended to be added in the amount of 0.1-0.3% after a test to determine the best usage and dosage.
2. Used as raw material for oxime silane cross-linking agent.
How MEKO Anti-skinning Agent Works: MEKO anti-skinning agent can be easily oxidized, and can capture the free radicals that are produced during filming, to stop the oxidative polymerization of the paint film. As MEKO anti-skinning agent is highly volatile, it can immediately volatize from the spread paint, losing its free radical capturing ability, so that the free radicals can continue polymerization and filming.
1. Net Weight 190kg/black galvanized iron drum, Gross Weight 211.5kg/black galvanized iron drum, 4 drums/pallet, with plastic wrapping, 80 drums/20GP, total net weight 15.2MT, total gross weight 16.92MT.
2. Net Weight 900kg/IBC drum, Gross Weight 960kg/IBC drum, 20IBC/20GP. Total Net Weight 18MT, Total Gross Weight 19.2MT.
3. 20MT/ISO Tank
Within 10 days after receiving downpayment.
Storage and Transportation:
1. Methyl Ethyl Ketoxime (MEKO) should be stored in a shady and cool place to avoid oxidant and acid.
2. The container should be sealed tightly after each use to avoid damp and oxidation.
3. This product’s shelf life is one year.
4. Please handle the transport procedures by ordinary chemical standard.